Capturing my thoughts

heya!

whooo00oo, it's been a looooong time since my previous entry...hmm~~~wasn't in that good mood to write anything last week.

First of all I was really *hurt*! *sobz* coz I got scolded by my new driver for e very 1st time in my years of serving in JAMs ministry! Caress was *shoot* by him as well...but hai~~~Patience, patience...

Then I pulled out from STRIKEFORCE, coz practice is from 5pm to 7pm every Sunday...really wanted very much to join but guess not bah, dun have e *peace* of God when I wanted to choose to join despite all...my weekend is getting too packed as well...and dun wanna sacrifice the time that I can have to fellowship with cell-group IF I'm not call back to work in cafe after service...*regrets*...hmmmph...

For the above, guess I'll just have to let go and let God.

So? What have I done since I'm not working...hmm...what can I say? Waiting for Christmas...haha...nah but seriously I do look forward to it (who don't?), went pass Orchard last wed and saw that they are already starting to "decorate" the area with all the lights and whatever...so pretty and exciting!

Gee...Time seems to fly by real fast, sometimes I feel 24 hours a day for me is not enough...haha, dunno why, but seems that the whole morning and afternoon were just gone in a flash...*hee*, well, most of my time at home was either glued to the TV watching Animal Planet (whoo00oo, gd channel!) the whole day or me being part-time "maria", helping my mum with some of the household chores...that's it! Other times were, well, for ministry or cell-group thingys...Up till now, I still have NOT done anything that I had planned to do...haha...outdoor sports like swimming and cycling (how to when it's raining all the time), my FLASH project, outings...blah, blah, blah...the only thing I've started is going to the gym! Praise the Lord! Now I need to be faithful to go every week for lessons...*crossing my fingers*

Okie...actually, I intended to say in this entry that SERVICE WAS SUPERB! *MY PRIMARY CALLING IS UNTO THE LORD* Already went for service on Fridae with Steven so I knew what's e message gonna be, but I was still so drawn towards the whole service, He is there, so close and I was a bit "shaking", it could be cold, yes, but I know it must be Him. Worship. It's back to basics, a message that was taught before in bible study, it's not as if I dunno or am not aware of but i guess the message still hit hard on us, maybe convicted some...wow...

*hee* dunno what to say from here le...going to do my QT.
Worship.
Wait on the Lord.

10:01 PM